Friday, February 5, 2010

Adventure

Well, I'm home early from my 5 day Colorado Adventure.
The story is too much to blog and comes with some WARNINGS!
Lets just say: It was an Adventure!
What I would like to share is that my Uncle Kevin is still ultimately my favorite uncle!
Their is no doubt we're from the same bowl:)
I love the state of Colorado and could easily live there!
I so enjoy the sport of snow skiing, the layers of clothes, being surrounded by tall evergreens, the spectacular views, the crisp air, the energized heart rate, and the thrill of buzzing down the mountainside.
It was bright...don't look at me check out the view!I'm already deciphering in my head when I can go back.
Until then...anyone up for a midwest ski adventure?
I'm ready to get my boys on the hills and hope someday to have them on the big slopes!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Glad you had a good time! Umm, I think I would definately hurt myself trying to ski, but I think it is great for you to get the boys going!!