Monday, February 22, 2010

what to blog?

What to blog? What to blog?
First I shall inform you all that I'm having to fight for a little bit of computer time.
My oldest recently signed up for facebook and is having alot of fun chatting with friends and playing games. I'm not a real facebook fan and REALLY didn't think he needed to sign up but he's right...alot of his friends are on.
I've concluded that online chatting is the ole' teen line from my days.
Second, my last week was filled with tax preparation and cooking big diners for the Amish men.
ugg on the tax preparation. Not the meals, though. This girl likes to eat!
I've also spent my days cleaning up, painting and staining. The renovations aren't big. We sectioned off the old basement from the new and had a little room built.
It was intended to be a room for sewing, as my sewing projects tend to take over the house, but instead we've made it a room for my niece, Baylee.
Buying a few girl things has been loads of fun!
Stay tuned for pics....

No comments: