Saturday, January 30, 2010

west

Today I'm headed west.
After 3 days of being Mom and 3 fabulous nights in my own bed it's back on the road, up in the sky, and another week of wrestling suitcases.
I'm headed to CO, with my favorite Uncle Kevin, on a 5 day snow skiing adventure.
This is the way my world works, it's either smooth sailing or tornadic.
Tornadic activity:
Sun to snow. Repacking myself (we all know how good i am at that!) Food in the house. Laundry is ALL done. The kids are ready for another week without Mom.
Out the door, again.
The CO trip was planned in September, the Cancun trip was granted to us through Golden Furrow and came about the first part of November. Anyway, I'm making it. And feel VERY fortunate to be able to do both. What a great guy I got!
Check back in a week...and pray I don't run into Pedro:(
Or a tree!

No comments: