Sunday, February 7, 2010

sleepy hollow

Any blog reader of mine ever been to Sleepy Hollow in DesMoines?
I'm considering taking the kiddos there for their first Midwest ski/snowboard adventure.
It's whole lot closer than traveling to Boone or at least more doable in a day.
Any insight would be appreciated:)
As you can see, I still got skiing on the mind. After a long awaited reunion between me and mountain I'm addicted.
Who's ready for Spring....NOT me!
My apologises to all you suffering beach babes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleepy Hollow in Des Moines is pretty fun! I went skiing for the first time there this year! There is a guy that will teach first timers on a "mini" hill. P.S. The fact that you are praying for more snow is prob the reason for spring not coming!!! lol I want warm sun, bronze tan, and flip flops!!! :D --Jackie