Monday, January 3, 2011

cowpoke 1

Oldest cowpoke was hired over the weekend for his first on the clock babysitting job. He was thrilled to be offered the position, as he adores young kids. After learning from the BEST ( We LOVE you Jackie!) he packed a bag for entertainment and was fully prepared for his responsibilities.
Besides this new experience of late night babysitting I encountered a couple of other parenting firsts over the holiday break. We were hand delivered homemade cookies by senior cowpokes special friend and he was invited on an outing with her and her family.
The last 2 encounters hit me fast, hard and without warning.
Ohhhhh my baby is growing up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you guys too!! I'm sure he did just fine and the kids prob loved him being there! :)
-Jackie