Saturday, December 4, 2010

paint projects

Currently the Davis Herd is drowning in paint projects.
Our first painting project is an update to our family room. Friday night we dove in, ripping off trim, pulling up carpet(disgusting) and painting walls. We're excited for the new look but wonder why we do these projects when we are feeling crunched for time.....I am hosting the Davis Christmas in 19 days and have yet to have one Christmas decoration out.
My second painting project has to be kept a secret. BUT i'm dying to share it with you. I have high hopes for how it will turn out. It's going to be given as a gift, so until Dec. 25 you will have to wonder. I will do my best to not let the cat out of the bag......it's killing me.
Stay tuned for pics of the the family room transformation.
I went out of my box and put an exciting color on the walls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! You didn't tell me about the family room! I want to see! Can't wait to see the finished projects...gift included! It's going to be fabulous! Shhh! I keep secrets REALLY well!!! ~L~