Friday, August 26, 2011

5 Question Friday

I picked this up off a blog I frequently tune into and thought I would give it a try.  5 Question Friday.  Lets see how long I stick with it
.  
1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
Fun purchases?  After breaking the bank with school enrollment money, lunch money , football registration money and cross country t-shirt money I did go all out and purchase a small bag of dark chocolate covered almonds.  And I ain't tellin' where I stashed' em.  No-sir-e!  They're ALL mine!  Just the thought of those hidden indulgences makes me smile.
 
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
Hmmmm I haven't been to a concert in years. Do I really have to pick just one?  I'm STILL a Bon Jovi fan(does that date me) but listening to The Zac Brown Band with my a** in the sand and a cold drink in my hand sounds fun and young and fun!  WAIT!! Elton John!!!
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
Least favorite, without a doubt, toilets!!!  Do you have boys? Then you KNOW what I'm talkin' about!  If you're boyless, let me explain: cleaning toilets used by boys=scrubbing floors, walls, trash cans AND toilet!  No joke! 
Favortie: Laundry!  Yep, I can get'er done!  What you wore today may be clean by morning. But, your clean clothes may hang on the drying rack for a week or set in a mountainous pile....but they'll be clean:)    

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
I WANT a new oven but I NEED new clothes! 
Seriuosly, shoping for clothes stinks. I try on clothes at one store and the muffin top hangs over, the butt crack creeps out.  And, I forbid to show any amount of butt crack or expose my under-roos. Yes, I STILL wear cotton panties.  I'm out on the butt floss. I will never get used to having anything between those cheeks! The other problem I have when shopping for new clothes, that I oh so need, is I walk out feeling like one of those cute ole' church ladies from the next store. How old am I?  

Middle-age motherhood dilemas.....
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
Mayo!  Don't even try to fool me with the sweet stuff! Give me the "mayo challenge" I 'll call the sweet stuff out every time!

No comments: