Saturday, April 17, 2010

WANTED

WANTED
I'm in search of a couple female kittens. Unfortunately, this winter, both of our friendly female cats, India & Ms. Blackie, went missing.

I'm wondering if the 2 foxes who took up residency in the hay bales this winter... ummm...
ate them?

Anyway, the Herd is left with 3 felines; 2 toms,
1 wild mystery and a barn that is once again seeing sparrows and mice.
So any good mousers you are willing to part with please let me know.
While I'm posting about wants I'll go ahead and add that the Davis Herd wants a Nubian billy goat to add to their 9 nanny goats.
I'm having quite a time finding a Nubian billy.
Theirs something about those big floppy ears that make'em....cute.
Did I just say cute goats? Please don't let Master Davis Herd know that.
Ohhh the cute kids we could have...
Remember! Kid goats that is!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think i can help with the cats! I think Donnie and Kathy have a couple of litters and I know Gary and Sue are about to have some!!!
Lindsay