Thursday, January 28, 2010

yosemitie sam

Dan and I just returned from our sunny Cancun vacation.
When we boarded our plane in Mexico, yesterday, we were welcomed my a stout little mexican pilot sporting a really bad pink cowboy hat. It was one of those moments when you give a lil' lighthearted laugh as you exchange hellos on the way to your seat while, at the same time, the voice in your head is screaming....
You've GOT to be kidding me! HE's the pilot! Pedro with the pink hat that looks like Yosemite Sam drunk on tequila!
SeRiOuSlY MaN...
Please tell me THAT IS NOT THE PILOT!

Then, as we taxi toward the runway Pedro with the pink hat comes over the speaker with these not so comforting words....

Welcome aboard and hold on tight,
this metal bird's about to take flight.
Forget anything or have any woes,
TOO LATE, doors are closed!

Jeepers I'm glad to be home!

No comments: