Tuesday, December 29, 2009

slacker

I've been slacking from my blogging responsiblities.
I have pictures...gobs of pictures I could post.
I first need to get them off my camera.
The first week of winter vacation we were scurrying around the house with the placing of the last festive decorations, baking goodies and preparing to host the big celebration.
This week....it's all about PLAY!
Monday, I picked up my precious niece.
Today was spent sledding, building tents, playing Nintendo ds, sledding some more, drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows, and making quesadillas.
Tomorrow we're hoping for more snow and plan to catch the new Alvin movie.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll get to the photos of our Davis Herd Christmas.
(that's even how we signed our gift tags)
You really do need to see pictures of the boys and their latest farm boy gadgets....
goat harnesses.
Yep,
tune back in to see Dexter & Dawson along with Bonnie & Hornie in action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys were telling us about the goat sledding, sounds super-duper fun! We want some pictures!
Leslie