Monday, December 14, 2009

GOOD MORNING with an "I N G"

My kindergartner, Dawson, is absorbing all the new information his teacher is teaching him. The first part of the year they worked super hard on phonics and what sound each letter makes. Recently they've been studying blends like: th, ch sh...you get it:) Well, I awoke this morning to little bear in my bed. As I lay there a few extra minutes watching little bear sleep and saying my morning prayers, Dawson opened his eyes and in his brightest cheeriest morning voice said....
Good Morning, Mom! Ah! I hear an "ing" I N G mornING.
It was priceless...his expanding knowledge, his excitement with learning new things, his puppy blanket in hand, his rockstar bed head, and his cheerful morning voice!
So Good Morning ALL with an extra "ing"!

No comments: