Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Be thankful everyday!

First,
I made it official and dropped my online classes....such disappointment I feel:(

Second,
The trailer is loaded and the Davis Herd is ready to head south for the next few days. The boys are competing in the Rising Stars Roping in Duncan, OK. We're all so excited to see old faces, make new friends and to share the overall experience.

Third,
I have my "black Friday" list ready and I'm prepared to sneak out of the Elite early early Friday a.m. before a creature is stirring.....YES, I'm after something specific! Problem being the roar of the cold diesel is bound to arouse a few from their slumberous state.

Fourth
Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. ~Edward Sandford Martin

Enjoy the holiday but try to be thankful everyday!

No comments: