Thursday, November 5, 2009

crud update II

Had I known I would have more to report on the crud I would of held off on my earlier post today.
Anyhoo, after checking in with Dexter's pediatrician via the phone she decided it probably best to evaluate Dexter again concerning his cough and crackles.
After hearing crackles and blah blah blah (medical terminology for noises in his lungs) with her stethoscope she referred us to xray, just to see if "anything" was starting up and...
guess what?
It was..
pneumonia was present on the xray in the lower lobe of his left lung. So, if you wouldn't mind continuing to pray for Dexter it would be much appreciated. I do believe this will clear up with the antibiotics prescribed and the continued nebulizer treatments.
I feel as if Dexter and I are getting to be quite a good team for knowing when things just don't feel-sound right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon Dexter! Sending lots of love your way!

Aunt Stephanie