Friday, March 27, 2009

too much recycling

Jaxson, the middle child, has really taken recycling to the extreme! Like all of us Jaxson has his favorites: favorite socks, favorite shoes, favorite pants etc. Well, lately I've been noticing Jaxson coming out of his bedroom in the morning, ready for school, with clothes on from the day before. And, as the maid of laundry I guarantee you the Davis' don't have that kindof turn around with dirty clothes! Tired of the day after day "Go change your pants, Jaxson. You wore those yesterday." I decided I would come up with a small threat of "basketball on Saturdays won't be happening, if I continuously have to monitor you wearing dirty clothes". And, to this he confessed with a smirk ..." Why do you notice, now? In first grade I wore the same pants for one whole week, laugh, laugh!" I thought, you've got to be kidding me, as I replied , "You did what???" With this confession I decided Jaxson is doing way too much recycling!

No comments: