Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mom's helper

The scenario was that I was washing Dawson's bedding Monday along with his prize "puppy blanket". Knowing that I'm easily side-tracked Dawson decided to help with the laundry and switch it out for me...what a helper! This also guaranteed a warm, cozy & fresh puppy blanket for later in the day & at bedtime. Aware this would be quite a process for him, I decided to see how he was getting along, knowing normally the step stool from the bathroom is carried to the laundry room. Well, to my surprise, their was no step stool. I found Dawson IN THE WASHING MACHINE!! As funny as I thought the situation was, taking the time to run for the camera, I have yet to mention it to his father. I fear the drum will soon be off balance, repairs needed and Dan will be wondering just how many pair of jeans, towels etc. I tried, once again, to stuff into "a" load of laundry? Who can resist the face of Mom's proud helper? JOB WELL DONE!

No comments: