Monday, January 9, 2012

CO-1

Dan and I looking much more fierce and professional then we actually are. Do you see the tall brown grass behind us? At times I felt like a back country skier.


The ski school group.  Dennis really made them pros.  If ever you decide to take up the sport, invest in a lesson.  It teaches you how to ski safe.  The kids ALL loved skiing the mountains and were discussing when/if we can make this an annual trip.
I'm pretty sure Disney is now out as a vacation spot for the Davis Herd.
The view as we head up the mountain. That's Dan & JX up ahead.  Our group hit the slopes early. Notice there are no skiers below yet, that allows for some fast skiing.
That's JX at the bottom after skiing down.  He was all about speed and worked the least on technique...imagine?  One time I challenged him to be the last one down...caboose.  Geez Mom...B-O-R-I-N-G!   

No comments: