Tuesday, November 1, 2011

blogging

I hate it that I haven't been blogging routinely.  I love to blog...and read blogs.  As any mother might imagine it isn't that I haven't had anything to blog about either....quite the opposite.

  • Homework and kid comedian are keeping us entertained in the evenings.
  • Our new farm friend BO is demanding our time, too.
  • Last minute yard work and bee winterizing have been a priority on the warm days.
  • Ideas for Christmas gifting have been hot on my mind.
  • As well as the planning of the first Davis Herd Colorado Ski Adventure this January.

Tune back in for the specifics.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

LOL!! See, now aren't you glad the Taylor's still have a Halloween goody bag for the boys?! ;)

Jackie said...

Oops! I commented on the wrong post!