Friday, November 18, 2011

5 Question Friday



1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
I have a few... I LOVE Francessca Battistelli I'm Letting Go or Toby Mac Get Back Up or Brandon Heath Give Me Your Eyes or the all time favorite.....Bryan Adams Summer of 69.

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
I'm ALL about a fake one.  Only because that is all I know. Honestly, I do not remember ever having a real tree? But I do buy a real Christmas wreath.  Does that count?      

3. What are you thankful for?
Everyday. Faith. Family. Friends. Health. Shelter. Freedom.  This list could go forever......

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
I used to LOVE my banana clips....such an effortless hairdo.
   
5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
Everytime!  It TOTALLY frustrates me hubby.  So sorry.  But I like to make the trip worth it. Do you buy a half a bottle of pop?  Exactly! 
I did scare myself the other day, however.  I didn't even realize the "low fuel light" was on. It's SO the "NORM" for me. When I DID happen to NOTICE the little orange light my little screen read: DTE 9 miles.  Luckily I was less than 3 miles from the gas station.  I've driven many miles watching that thing count down....so far I've always made it to the station before the dreaded DTE O miles! Whew.....CrAzY I Know!  

No comments: