Friday, September 2, 2011

5 Question Friday



1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
Preferably nay.  Only because you never know what the cowpoke have stomped through. 

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
I call them flip flops...but growing up my dad always called them go-aheads. Why? Have you ever tried to walk/run backwards in them? DONT! 
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to? 
Oh geez, REALLY? Funky Cold Madina, Girls Just Want to Have Fun and Raspberry Beret. I only had to list 1. Do those songs scream 80's?

4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
honest, loyal, positive, fun!  I'm blessed to have some quality sistahs!  

5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
EEK. A Christmas question.  Please peoples!!  It's 95* here in the desert midwest. haha...I know the midwest is not a desert state.  As the cowpoke have grown older it has become more important for me to remind them what CHRISTmas is about not what's under the tree.   But I do love watching their faces Christmas morning:)  

No comments: