Wednesday, March 9, 2011

about me

A short list that may or may not surprise you about me....


  • I've NEVER in my life eaten a Big Mac.
  • In a world where EVERYONE has FB, I still do not.
  • I watch less then 1 hour of t.v. most days.
  • My foot grew a half of a size after having children
  • There is not one vegetable I will not eat
  • I once lived on Long Island, employed as a nanny
  • I have no desire to ever own a blackerry
  • I go to bed quite early.....right behind the kiddos
  • I prefer Mello Yello over Mt. Dew
  • I'd like to convert ole' Pearl, my minivan, to run off used vegetable oil.
  • I like to tease my family we are joining the Amish or becoming gurus. Is that a real term?
  • I have flown in a hot air balloon. My gramps flew one for many years.

3 comments:

Jodie (www.allgoodinmommyhood.com) said...

I also, have never eaten a Big Mac. :) I also have no desire to own a blackberry.

Great Minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

No FB here either!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

What a fun blog and I now feel like I know Jess a little better. Sue U.