Thursday, May 27, 2010

laugh, laugh, laugh

Today I spent the afternoon in Ottumwa. The cupboards were growing bare which is indication for the monthly grocery adventure. Plus, with the holiday weekend approaching it seems as if their is always extra munching going on here at the Davis Herd.

After doing some serious damage at Walmart I headed over to Fareway for a few more items. It just so happened that I was stocking up on the sugary stuff(pop)and as I lifted the pack of rootbeer all 12 cans went banging, clanging, rolling down the isle.

If only I had a kid with me to blame it on.....

I stood frozen with the empty box before I burst out laughing at myself! At that point I wasn't sure what people were staring at: ME or the 12 rolling soda pop cans.


Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can.
Elsa Maxwell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least none fo them bursted open! Laughing is the best for everyone - Sue U.