Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Brussel Sprouts Please

Because of this delicious recipe I will have to say brussel sprouts are my latest must have. And, the boys like them too...although I eat them so fast they don't get many.
.whoops. 

First, get ya some of the tasty little green heads.  
grow'em, pick'em, buy'em..steal'em from the neighbors.
Whatever, just get some.  


Then peel off and discard the outer leaves, trim ends.  Next quarter the scrumptious little burgers.
Toss them with 3 TB olive oil, 1 t. kosher salt, 1/2 t. black pepper.
I did mine in a bowl but you could drop them in a baggie, dance around your kitchen and shake your little heart out.
Ya know...get your groove on with the mean green things.
.Anyhoo.


Pour them out onto a baking sheet & place into your preheated 400* oven.
Roast 30-45 minutes.
Shake the pan every 7ish minutes, or move them around with a spatula. 


Brussel sprouts are done when dark brown.
ENJOY 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the recipe - looks great! Mrs. Lough has them growing in her garden, maybe I can steal some? Have raised them and they remind me of tine cabbage! Sue U.

Leslie said...

You don't have to steal any, I will share! Can't wait to try these.