Friday, September 17, 2010

finally....rodeo pics

As promised, but a bit delayed, I will now post a few of my favorite pics from this years rodeo season.
Dexter was a smokin' 2.8 seconds in the breakaway at Leon, IA this year. Look at that determination....
I do believe he wants to hurt that pour baby cow.
In this photo Jaxson is showing that defenseless nanny goat who is boss. I remember the day the goats got the best of Jaxson......not anymore!
I love,love,love this picture of Dawson and his Shetland pony, Tiger.
Although he finished the season on a bigger stead I couldn't help but post this fun lovin' picture of these two buddies.
Dawson and Tiger are out making a few warm up laps before the main event.
I think Tiger can see where he's going?
Here are your future NFR qualifiers. What great friendships these lil' cowpokes have formed. The "kid" down front and center is a "celebrity" to those 10 buckaroos surrounding her!

No comments: