Monday, March 8, 2010

projects

HELP!!!
I'm drowning in projects.
Although I have no deadlines I feel the need to get them ALL done:NOW!
The only deadline is the one in my head.
I really hate to have a list of things that need done...I guess I would rather spin in circles?
No, not really.
My to do list:
Mother's Club tonight. A monthly commitment I fail terribly at.
Volunteering at the school tomorrow. A time I REALLY enjoy.
Horse to the vet Wednesday. I guess I don't HAVE to go but sometimes these trips are our dates.
Thursday, tackle a project in the basement that is bigger than me!
Seriously, I'm going to attempt to spray colored concrete on our walls in a similar fashion to finishing drywall to a texture. Yes, I AM CrAzY!!!!
Friday pick up Ms. Baylee.
Saturday basketball.
Right now...I'm off to vacum....that is after I pick up.
I'm also hoping to squeeze in a workout before the big yellow bus rolls back around.
Probaly not going to happen as I see the time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a busy, busy mama!! :-) And a great one!! :-)