Tuesday, October 13, 2009

G.I. JAXSON

I was startled tonight, as I was putting together some rolls to serve for breakfast in the morning, when I thought I saw something in the t.v. room out of the corner of my eye.
A quick glance to the right...nothing.
I resumed my duties of adding ingredients and felt that sense of being watched...
Another quick glance to the right...nothing.
As I poured the liquid syrup over the frozen rolls....
Quick! A look to the right!
AH HA!
Jaxson was flat backed against the wall with only his head twisted around the corner of the doorway.
SuPrIsE!
I knew exactly what he was up to...
"Can I get a quick drink, Mom?"
"Sure," I replied as I attempted to disguise the smile creeping across my face.
G.I. Jaxson was on a mission to capture his glass of water off of the kitchen table, that has been forbidden to go to his bedroom after numerous spills.
Kids....Gotta love 'em!

No comments: