Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WhAt to BlOg? wHaT tO bLoG?

Soooooooo I've taken a little time off from blogging.
My mind has been consumed with living and the unknown?
I've found great comfort in the serenity prayer:
God~
Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change
the Courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference
I'm also reading a book titled Slowing Down to the Speed of Life...common sense, really.
The present is the moment,
the past was a moment,
the future will be a new moment.
Today, stop and smell the roses....
LIVE!!!!
Write a note to someone special!
(My kids love finding a note from Mom-I tuck them in their lunch boxes..lay it on their pillow...)
Phone that person you've been meaning to.
Take an extra 5 minutes outside looking at the changes of Fall
Make supper special just because
Smile at everyone :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wise Neighbor!