Thursday, May 7, 2009

hurried...

Does anyone else feel like their daily life is one big hurried event? It doesn't matter what I'm doing I ALWAYS feel hurried! It's not that I'm always late..just always in a hurry. Could it be that I'm trying to do too much? NO, that couldn't be-seriously! Perhaps it's poor time management? It starts from the moment I wake up. I hurry to get the kiddos awake, breakfast fed, clothes on, cleaned up and out the door before the bus arrives. Then I'm in a hurry to get about my day...whatever that my be. Always something:) Today specifically I was hurrying to get to the school for my last volunteer day after which I went to the greenhouse and then hurried home, hurried to greet the boys after they returned from school, hurried to plant the garden, and hurried to get back to town for kindergarten roundup. Not to mention still hurrying once we arrived home to finish & check homework, take baths and get to bed. Maybe I require too much sleep? Should I wake up earlier? Stay up later? Noooo that makes me grouchy! Wait, I am grouchy! Reminds me of an ole' Alabama song....I'm in a hurry to get things done....I rush and rush until life's no fun....all I really got to do is live and die.....I'm in a hurry and don't know why?

No comments: