Saturday, October 8, 2011

5 question friday

1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?
Semi-sweet chocolate chips!  A heaping handful of them; occasionally mixed with a scoop of mixed nuts. 

2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?
Hmmm, I'm fortunate to have been a few places with my sweetie but I loved our anniversary trip to Hermann, MO.  It's a tiny treasure here in the Midwest.

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?
COLORS but I love everything about fall.  The harvest, the open fields, the changing leaves on the trees, mums, pumpkins and crock pot suppers. 

4. How would you spend 24 hours alone? 
Good books, good movies, good food......Honestly, I'd probably go nuts! 

5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?
Not normally.....I'm of the mentality the anything that's going to die in a day or 2 isn't worth the $$.....however, a box of junior mints?  I KNOW you love me....thats showin' me some love, baby.

1 comment:

Jodie (www.allgoodinmommyhood.com) said...

I love Junior Mints!!! I also would probably go nuts if I had 24 hours alone!! :)