Wednesday, February 9, 2011

top to bottom

Late last night as I sat in front of this very screen, blog hopping, I came upon a website that sent me to bed with the giggles. Literally, I slid into bed beside my toasty warm hubby and burst out with uncontrollable laughter, as I plotted my idea.

The poor guy...I said all I could without telling him what was SOOOO funny! He hates that.

I'm borrowing someones idea and plan to design my own version this Sunday night. Oh I can already here the......
"MOM" from behind the bathroom door, teeheehee.
Perhaps you'll want to join me in my wacky, weird, sure to cause a giggle endeavor.

I think the idea is fabulous, homemade. I would NEVER spend money to buy the designer addition. Just grab your red sharpie maker, a roll of the cushioning white stuff and leave your love note for your loved ones to find!

Hilarious :D

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love this idea! Can you make me a roll?

Anonymous said...

Jess! What a fabulous idea!!!!!!! I am SO going to do this! I am going to sneak in to the bathrooms on my way out of town!!! Heeheehee! What a GRAND wonderful fun idea! Thanks for sharing!!! ~L~